Aug 29, 2010

Guns, Guns and More Guns!!

Yaay!

Another video! I know it's been quite a number of weeks since the last video, but this time it's gotta be good, right? Well, I hope you think this one is.

We're planning a guns video and we had to do a test thing. Before I start blabbing on and on (I'll do that after the video), here it is (finally). Please drop a comment below on what you think, no sappy stuff, be real!


Yes, I know, no guns. Well we couldn't find any easily (or cheaply), though I did come up with an interesting idea: Invisible guns!
Not finger guns, because invisible guns give us more freedom! If you think about it, finger guns restrict you to pistols. You couldn't use a heavy-machine gun, a turret, a shotgun... well, you could but how you'd get your fingers like that...
On the other hand, invisible guns are cool because all you do is hold a gun and the viewers imagination takes over from there and puts a gun, which means I can use whatever gun I want, heck I can even decide to throw grenades and get myself a heavy chain-gun. :-D


This is one idea I'm really going to explore!

No comments :

Post a Comment