Del.ici.ous

So, I finally got back on my Delicious account and decided to make it my official repository for bookmarks (since I don't use Firefox's Sync and StumbleUpon isn't good enough).

In case you don't know, Delicious is an online site that lets you save sites (bookmarks) and pages and you can add tags and notes to help you find them later.
Perhaps it's biggest advantage is that it allows you to share your findings on the web (for those of us who stumble a lot) and also is great as a backup, and when you find a link and want to view it on another computer... there you go!
There's also a Firefox extension for it!

Anyway, I have created an "inspiration" tag which I update regularly, or rather whenever I stumble. It'd be a good RSS to add to your collection! Though the hugely inspiring stuff does come to Ideas to Creations, sometimes I don't get a chance to talk about it, but with the inspiration tag you can see the stuff anyway.

So check out MY DELICIOUS http://www.delicious.com/davdalx/
or check out the INSPIRATION http://www.delicious.com/davdalx/inspiration/ tag

Later!

Comments

Popular Posts