May 11, 2011

53 - Metamorphosis

Hey guys!
So here's some work I did a few days ago, in order to catch up with 53:



These images were inspired by the awesomeness of one of my Flickr contacts Human Descent, check out his work, it's ridiculously awesome!

Merging animals is a very tricky task, mainly because you have to consider a lot of things: lighting, shadows, textures, colours, contrast... argh!
It seems my good days of photo manipulation have helped a lot. Oh, here are the original images from my stock collection.


Also, thanks everyone for stopping by! Yesterday I hit 10,000 views which I think is flipping AWESOME!! Thanks to everyone for stopping by and everyone who linked to this blog and dropped comments. Really appreciate it.

Yours,
davdalx

What do you think? Drop a comment below, or like and comment on the Facebook page

No comments :

Post a Comment