Jun 17, 2011

Inspiration and Cool Stuff



Hey creative people! In this post, I've got some links to stuff I like. Check it out...



So I created a playlist on Youtube "VFX". There's lots of cool VFX videos out there and this playlist is where I'll add some of the cool videos I find. If you're not subscribed to my channel yet, I'm deathzaccent. I upload experimental videos, which always end up here anyway, but just sub anyway :-P

So here's the playlist as it is at this very moment:


And you can also find it on this link!
Don't forget, there's also the Inspiration tag on my Delicious for articles.

INSPIRATION

Want to stay up to date with what's happening on Ideas to Creations? Want to participate or give feedback?
Well, there's the Facebook page. the Video Copilot forum topic, and you can Follow and Subscribe to the RSS via the sidebar!


I know, everything's all over the place, though I am working on getting a regular updating thing going on... just as soon as I get a stable connection.

What do you think? Drop a comment below, or like and comment on the Facebook page

No comments :

Post a Comment