Jul 25, 2011

i2c Facebook and Twitter

Hey good people!
So Ideas to Creations has extended it's bounds. I got a Facebook page and a Twitter profile where I'll be posting fun stuff like images from projects I'm working on or have worked on, mini-blog posts explaining quick and easy stuff in the 140 word limit, and also it'd be a great chance to interact.

Click the images to visit the repective pages:
FACEBOOK

TWITTER

Like the Ideas to Creations page and/or follow @i2cblog on Twitter and we can start having some creative fun!

Also, I'll be taking a short break from posting on the blog. I have a few projects I need to finish so I won't have time to fill the blog, though I will be posting some behind the scenes images on Twitter and Facebook (when I'm allowed) and I'll also be throwing some vibe there so go ahead and Like/Follow to keep track of what's going on!

Thanks a lot for stopping by and reading this!
Really appreciate it, guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment