i2c Presets Pack Updated

Hello everyone!

I know, its been a while since I posted. I've been hectically busy working on projects, and recently started working on the Ideas to Creations Presets Pack.
If you remember, the pack was initially announced to have 2 presests: Interfere and Scan. Well, I'm here to tell you that I've improved the pack by adding 4 more presets.
Great!
So that makes 6 presets: Interfere, Scan, Face Camera, 3Dfy, Lag and Spinner!



Thus far, Face Camera and Spinner are already out there, and an outdated Beta for Scan was released a while ago. I'm looking forward to releasing them and hearing from all of you what you think of the presets.
I'll have a demo uploaded soon. In the mean time, why not download and promote the pack with this wallpaper (1920x1080) and tell a friend with the share buttons below!

Thanks for stopping by! I gotta get back to work!

What do you think? Drop a comment below, or like and comment on the Facebook page

Comments

Popular Posts