Nov 14, 2011

i2c Update

Hey Creatives!
I've been thinking it's about time I redesigned the i2c Layout. I've had it for quite a while now and it's about time we saw some change.
So anyway, while I'm doing that, the site may look weird and randomly change for the next few days, so please bear with it, but keep in mind that the content is still available!

(I was initially planning on sticking to the black background, but I saw a white template that looks pretty cool! Dilemma!)

UPDATE:
Hey, the blog redesign is done, at least generally! There's still a few changes to be made here and there, fixes, you know the sort, especially the color scheme.

Like it? Content? Hate it? Prefer the old one? Suggestions for what I can change?
Feel free to drop a comment below and let me know what you think!

Thanks again everyone

No comments :

Post a Comment